exit();
MLM Learning Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Training courses is very usefull!! (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Training courses is very usefull!!
Maxis (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Training courses is very usefull!! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Halo, my name is maxis, nice to meet u all here. I would like to share my experience here today. I had attend a few MLM seminar past half year, and i found that i could learned all the thing that time and can used it in the real marketing...And now, my networking are become many and huge, and my income also increasing! thats a thing make me so happy here!

From the seminar, I learned manything on how to start, how to recruit people, how to organize home party, how to close and how to sell the product, and all the technic which very powerfull.... I never ever regret to attend the seminar before.. And I know that, if I want to expand my business future, sure I need to gain more experience 1st...Its rather than 0 experience and wanna to do the business, its very dangerous..

If I am not mistaken, Malaysia have 1 of the company which has organize many activities and seminar...erm...the name is MLM Toper...and, actually the details you can ask from the PIC there.. the phone number is: 03-79815448

Thanks!!

Maxis

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
apple (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Training courses is very usefull!! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
那天我去了EASPHARMAX 的藍海策略講座會,我感到非常震撼!!!他們用很生動的方式帶出了藍海策略的精髓所在,當然也不忘賣他們的EASYPHARMAX 連鎖加盟啦!我覺得藍海策略]對於要繼續在這你爭我奪得社會裏生存的人是非常重要的,還記得講師的一句話,“不變不變就變大便“。哈哈。

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply